As we are a charity, fundraising is vital in boosting our funds for camps, purchasing equipment, building maintenance etc. We organise and participate in a number of fundraising events throughout the year. These events include:
- Quiz Nights
- Bag packing at local supermarkets
- Annual AGM with BBQ
- Participation in Wokingham Summer and Christmas Fairs
- Santa Float
- Scout Post
Remember: Without fundraising we would have to significantly increase subs.
Like Shopping? Great! Help us Fundraise!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for 1st Woosehill Scout Group?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/1stwoosehillscouts/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and 1st Woosehill Scout Group will be really grateful for your donations. Thank you for your support.
Help us Fundraise
Our Scout Hut needs constant maintenance and we can only do this through raising the much need cash via fundraising. Can you spare some time to raise funds for the Group?
The Fundraising Chair and team do this by organising events like bag packing for our younger members, to quiz nights and our Summer BBQ. New ideas are always welcome too.
If you are interested please contact us.